During the Youth Exchange Period (January to August) this page will be regularly updated to provide the latest schedules, applications forms, and informational notes.
Important Dates for 2017 Program:
Thursday, March 2, 2017, 7PM-8PM, Parent/student information meeting at Chamber of Commerce Office, 777 Peters Avenue.
March 15: Meet & Greet at Victoria home, 7703 Fairbrook Ct. Pleas.
- March 22: Application & teacher reference due
- March 28: Teacher reference/personal recommendation due.
- April 2: Interviews…follows acceptance on Monday April 3.
- April 27 to May 3: (Adult delegation in Tulancingo)
- June 18: Tulancingo youth arrive
- July 9: Tulancingo and Pleasanton youth depart OAK or SFO
- July 30: Pleasanton youth return OAK or SFO
- September 9: PTSCA Annual BBQ Fundraiser at Pleasanton Senior Center. Students will read their one/two paragraph testimonial to audience
- December 2: Hometown Holiday Parade downtown (in float)
- December 17: Posada….Students are MC’s for the event.
- Youth Exchange Application Form (Click Here)
- Youth Reference Letter (Click Here)
- Personal Essay Form (Click Here)
Questions? Phone Jorge Victoria, 925/462-6723, or eMail: email@example.com